If this isn’t your fist time reading my blog post, then you know I have 4c hair and it stays thirsty. I always have to keep it moisturized to avoid breakage. Avocado mask is one of the masks that nourishes my hair and makes it soft, and moisturized.
Below is what’s in my mask:
- A medium sized avocado
- 1 table spoon mayonnaise of your choice
- 1 table spoon avocado oil
- 1 table spoon coconut oil
- 1 table spoon Manuka honey (you can use any other honey)
- 1 table spoon melted shea butter
- 1 tea spoon castor oil
- Mix everything into a paste. Make sure your avocado is ripe, that way you will be able to mix it easily. Make sure your paste is smooth too or you will have bits of avocado in your hair even after you wash it.
Have a happy hair day!