- Atlantic salmon
- Japanese sweet potatoes
- Olive oil
- white vinegar
- Bouillion (preference)
- Herb de province
- Dijon mustard
- Black pepper
- Pre-heat oven at 450F
- Put holes in the sweet potatoes and wrap them with aluminum foil
- Bake until soft (this may take about 1h 1/2)
- When ready cool and peel the skin off
- Mix the garlic, parsley, black pepper, salt, bouillion, a little vinegar, olive oil, herb de province, and dijon mustard into a paste.
- Marinate the salmon and cut the lemon and place the pieces on the salmon.
- Bake for 15 mins at 415F
Enjoy and don’t forget to be kind.