For so long I have been trying to find products (that are organic) and solutions that I can use at home, to get my oily face in control. Here are the products and tools I use.
- I start with the black head/white head remover. I love this tool, especially for my nose. It sucks all the dirt out. I like the big head cup more than the others, and I use it on high. I steam my face first before using it, that way I get better results. I do this every two weeks, or as needed. You can purchase it on Amazon
- I use the dead sea mud mask, which I leave on for about 15 mins. All I can say about this mask is that I love it. I try to do this once a week. You can also purchase on Amazon
- I use the scrub after I clean off the mask. I love doing this because the scrub is gentle, but exfoliates enough. It’s not rough on my skin. Every week, I also use this scrub to exfoliate my whole body. I purchase this at whole foods, but you can get it online at Apothecaries
- I know a lot of you are wondering why does she have bio oil, just because our face is oily doesn’t mean we don’t need to moisturize it. Bio oil is excellent because a little goes a long way. I just dab a small amount on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. I use bio oil every night after my bath or shower. I will post about the products used during the day in another post. I like the big bottle because you get more for your buck. I purchased mine at Walgreens or CVS.
- I spray the tea tree water, which is one of my favorites as well. This I use every day, morning, midday, night, whenever needed. It can also be used as a setting spray. I purchase it from Lush
- Last but not least, I use the face massage tool, to get everything in my pores. I bought a cheap one because I didn’t want to spend a lot of money on it, without being sure if I liked it. I purchased it on Amazon